Mission Statement: Moss Point School District and Escatawpa Upper Elementary will collaborate with students, families, and the community to graduate forward-thinking, globally competitive learners through relevant and rigorous learning experiences.
· Everyone can achieve his or her full potential through high-quality and challenging learning experiences.
· A safe and well-maintained environment is conducive to student success.
· Students and staff attendance and involvement are essential to the success of our schools.
· An effective, high quality teacher is vital to student success.
· Community involvement and input are valuable in fostering a culture of success.
· Family involvement contributes to student success